The Internet

General forums for teachers to post message to other ESL teachers around the world.

Moderator: StudentGuru

The Internet

Postby Kulkanit » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:40:53 -0500

Today, there has been a lot of progress in communication technology. The Internet is one invention of new technology.
The Internet is a necessary thing for our daily at present for three reason. The first reason is we can communicate with other people everywhere around the world. The Internet help people to chat together e.g. via Facebook,MSN ,twitter and we can update news information at any time. So, everybody knows what's going on all over the world. The second reason is we can gain more because the Internet enables us to learn about all fields of study covering various topics and levels by using useful search engine like googles,MSN,yahoo and a lot more. If also helps many students to increase their knowledge apart from the lessons in classroom. Finally, it is a resource of entertainment. Many men and boys like to play game online to relax and many women and girls like to watch movies and listen to music from various websites.
In conclusion, because most people use the Internet in everyday life it is the most useful technology. What do you think about it?
Kulkanit

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: The Internet

Postby patty_03 » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:06:02 -0500

I agree with you! Because the internet is very necessary nowadays. I have to use internet everyday for chat with my friends, find data for homework, listen to musics and many more. I think everyone use it as me. If there is no internet, computer is dispensable for me!
patty_03

Postby pear » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:15:07 -0500

Everything that you talk is real. In this time the internet is very neccessary because it can be a chanel between people around the world. :)
pear

Postby firstzakub » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:42:36 -0500

Internet is become to neccessary today. Most of people must using internet to help them communicate with many thing.I'm the one of that!
firstzakub

Return to “%s” General Discussions