I want to share my Experience in Learning Online English.

If you are studying at an English Language School and want to tell others about your experiences, or you are looking for more information from other students about an ESL school - post your message here.

Moderator: Emil Gallant

I want to share my Experience in Learning Online English.

Postby executivejam » Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:16:16 -0500

Hello, I just want to share my experience in learning English online on this site http://www.learnonlineenglish.com I really have fun in learning English Online.
executivejam

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: I want to share my Experience in Learning Online English

Postby Greg85 » Sat, 07 Jun 2014 01:35:37 -0500

Steps to Learning English
To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. At TalkEnglish.com, the lessons are structured to give you practice in all three areas at the same time.

A complete and efficient solution to Learn English speaking
TalkEnglish.com developed the "Click, Listen, and Repeat" functionality. In most of the lessons, you read the sentence, click on the sentence to listen to the sentence, and then you can practice speaking by repeating after the audio file provided by a native English speaker. This proven method strengthens your reading, speaking, and listening all at the same time and makes learning English easy. You will improve your English speaking using this method. -read more: http://www.talkenglish.com/

English Proof Reading Online with Us

English proof reading is offered constantly for the worldwide clients from our team. Our services are designed in a perfect manner for your needs and quick results along with the better quality will be offered always with us too. English writings will be no longer trouble to edit through remembering our team offering help online. Proofreading and eliminating mistakes is provided together at once through our service. The best features of our proof reading service are as below:

Our team will proof read your works to locate mistakes and corrects them in addition too.
English grammar used in the writing will be verified and corrected simultaneously by our team.
Spell mistakes will be identified and corrected properly through our services online within the writings.
Vocabulary and usage of the words will be checked and improved basing up on the context and this will impart better quality and value for the writings successfully.
Punctuation marks will be verified and corrected according to the standards through the proofreading practices by our team.
Well-developed outcome with no mistakes will be provided as final outcome through our service for all.
Greg85

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” ESL | English as a Second Language Schools