Live with your teacher for total immersion and fast progress

If you are studying at an English Language School and want to tell others about your experiences, or you are looking for more information from other students about an ESL school - post your message here.

Moderator: Emil Gallant

Live with your teacher for total immersion and fast progress

Postby Canadalanguagestudy » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 03:28:04 -0500

Experience Canadian culture, beautiful nature and a total immersion in the English language. My name is Barbara and I live in British Columbia, Canada on 20 hectares of forest with nature trails and a creekside walk. I am a certified ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with 10 years teaching experience. Live with other students, only 2 or 3, and your teacher, me, for fast progress because English is integrated into daily life. The program includes 25 hours a week of classroom instruction and independent study, plus homework and lots of opportunities to talk to local Canadians at events and activities. The emphasis is on conversation, listening and speaking and pronunciation, but reading and writing will be integrated into all lessons. You will receive a customized program to meet your needs. All meals, transportation and entrance fees are included in the program.

This program is very valuable as a preparation for students who plan to study at a university or college in Canada or travel or volunteer in the WWOOF program on organic farms. It incudes a practical and useful cultural as well as language focus.

Also, this program is especially good for female students who appreciate the security as I will always be available. I drive students to all activities as there is no local bus. I will always be near by if needed. I have a three bedroom house and two rooms are available for students. Both have a lovely nature/treed view. I am happy to answer any questions. Send me an e-mail. canadalanguagestudy@yahoo.ca I have a website that includes translation into many languages. It is Canada Language Study http://www.canadalanguagestudy.ca
Canadalanguagestudy

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: Live with your teacher for total immersion and fast progress

Postby dwaine18 » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 04:48:48 -0500

If you really want to attend an American University the best place to prepare is The University
Of English. Their University Prep Plus program helped get me into UPENN and Harvard University with
Almost a full financial Aid package. They also offer a wide range of programs to help students learn and perfect their English. All staff members at the University are graduates of Ivy League schools. Even if you do not have perfect grades you should apply. The Staff at the University of English will highlight your strengths in such a way that they will outweigh your weaknesses. The rules of the Ivy League schools and many other American Universities have changed and now International students have more options of attending these schools with financial aid. Schools Like Harvard and Penn offer full financial aid to international students. The Program at The University Of English is highly regarded and comes with a money back guarantee. The University also offers preparation for graduate and professional schools. If your really serious about Changing your future you should start with them. They helped me.

Antonio
Upenn '04
Harvard '06
dwaine18

Re: Live with your teacher for total immersion and fast prog

Postby Greg85 » Sat, 07 Jun 2014 01:22:01 -0500

LIVE from the United States!
Learn English with teachers from New York to Los Angeles. Online from your own home!
Learn English from the convenience of your own home. Enjoy all the comforts that online learning provides. With the best ESL teachers!
Certified, native English instructors are waiting for you.

eTeacher English Program Overview

Acquiring a new language opens up doors and creates new opportunities. English is the international language of business, travel, and diplomacy. Mastery of English is the best way to help you become a global citizen. -read more: http://eteacherenglish.com/

Looking for a professional English editing service that is affordable, reliable and suggests contextually meaningful changes that will improve your content? EditMyEnglish.org is a startup company that is run by a staff of individuals dedicated to disproving the widespread notion that high quality English editing services cannot be provided online.
Greg85

Return to “%s” ESL | English as a Second Language Schools