PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING FOR ESL STUDENTS

If you are studying at an English Language School and want to tell others about your experiences, or you are looking for more information from other students about an ESL school - post your message here.

Moderator: Emil Gallant

PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING FOR ESL STUDENTS

Postby dwilson » Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:31:01 -0500

Need a qualified native TEFL teacher to proofread your essays and dissertations?

If English isn’t your first language, producing a piece of academic writing can be a daunting task!

I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to accurately put into words the meaning of what you want to say, and how, through translation, concepts can get easily diluted. My professional service is here to help…

Contact me at write-right.org.uk and I guarantee to help you produce a document free of punctuation and grammatical errors. My prompt, reliable and reasonably-priced service will get you the mark you deserve!

Don’t take the chance - write right!!
dwilson

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING FOR ESL STUDENTS

Postby Greg85 » Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:50:23 -0500

Ten Tips for Proofreading Effectively

There's no foolproof formula for perfect proofreading every time. As Twain realized, it's just too tempting to see what we meant to write rather than the words that actually appear on the page or screen. But these 10 tips should help you see (or hear) your errors before anybody else does.

-read more: http://grammar.about.com/od/improveyour ... eading.htm

English proofreading services with us are well designed to cater well to all your demands. Our proofreading will be carried out by the best professionals those are familiar with the latest trends and language usage for several years. Their skills in this field will successfully enable quality results in return over your writings

Take Expert Help: English Proofreading Services Online
Greg85

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” ESL | English as a Second Language Schools