English Studies in Berlin

If you are studying at an English Language School and want to tell others about your experiences, or you are looking for more information from other students about an ESL school - post your message here.

Moderator: Emil Gallant

English Studies in Berlin

Postby dianne » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:01:13 -0500

If you´d like to improve your German or English knowledge without reading to many books about how to talk or what words to use, I can only recommend you a nice and adventures language travel or if you prefer to search at German internet pageJ a so called “Sprachreise”. I used to study a little bit of German and English at school but never was able to talk properly or was brave enough to find the right words. But after I graduated I really wanted to improve my skills and so I started my personal language travel.

My first travel abroad brought me to Germany where I lived 6 month with students and attended a german course berlin. This way, I learnd all important grammatical terms in “school” and was also able to get in contact with people who actually speak german fluently. It is always easier to speak a foreign language when you share opinions, have a discussion or just go out with friends. Anyway, the following 6 month I took my chance and worked also as an intern in a sprachschule englisch. There I also could improve my English and was able to work with the german pupils. Now I am back home and I really miss all the my adventures. Maybe next year there will be an other chance to go abroad. If you can give me some advices or tips where to go, I am always open for suggestions.
dianne

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” ESL | English as a Second Language Schools