English Course Abroad...

If you are studying at an English Language School and want to tell others about your experiences, or you are looking for more information from other students about an ESL school - post your message here.

Moderator: Emil Gallant

English Course Abroad...

Postby dianne » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 09:45:55 -0500

Hello to all! I have been learning English for almost a year and right now I’m taking a curso inglés Madrid – an intensive course in Madrid. I feel I was able to improve my English a lot with this and now I can finally have real conversations and write letters in English. I’m very glad I decided to come to Madrid to improve my English further! The capital and largest city of Spain is such a pulsating place where you meet people from all over the world everyday. Madrid offers everything: amazing green spaces and parklands like the Parque del Retiro, with places like the Palacio de Comunicaciones great monuments to look at and of course a vibrating nightlife! If anyone ever wants to spend some time here, I can definitely recommend it!

I love being able to communicate in a foreign language. Now I’m also a lot interested in different cultures where English is spoken. So I’m thinking of doing another course next year, for example they offer very interesting cursos de ingles en Irlanda! I would like to explore the Irish culture on the largest island in Europe. With this I would actually get the chance to practise my English even more in real life! Which such a different climate and vegetation compared to Spain I am sure it could be an unforgettable time. Does anyone have any experiences with that?

A friend of mine is taking an English course Malta right now, which also seems to be a good option for a language course. For her it’s also the best being able to communicate with locals in their own language. Somehow you don’t feel as much as a foreigner anymore and people really appreciate the effort. What she especially likes about Malta besides the sunny weather, expansive beaches and thriving nightlife is the mixture of so many styles and traditions there.

For me learning English has enriched my life and I definitely want to keep going on with this language! Can anyone give me any other advice on the mentioned places for a possible course or has any other ideas? Thanks in advance!
dianne

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: English Course Abroad...

Postby LanguageHoliday » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 01:07:17 -0500

Hi Dianne,

I run English language holiday courses in Scotland that might interest you. We go out of the cities into the Highlands and teach you English while we visit some of the most beautiful places in Scotland. You get 3 hours of class every day, then you spend the afternoon exploring the local area with your teacher and a professional guide. In the evenings we do fun cultural things like Scottish dancing and whisky tasting.

If you are interested, please visit www.LearnEnglishinScotland.com for some more information

Good luck with the English!

all the best

Ewan
LanguageHoliday

Postby marta1818 » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 03:59:24 -0500

Being able to work and teach English abroad
at home gives me more time with loved ones. Whether I’m working and make money online
in the same room as my fiancée or in the next room, just being “near by” is enough to make me feel more comfortable.
And since I can travel and visit family and work at the same time, it’s a perfect situation to be with everyone and not lose out on how to teach English online and get money
marta1818

Postby vivianlj » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:06:16 -0500

Thank for the English course. :) Learning English needs a good dictionary and this English dictionary helps me a lot.
vivianlj

Postby Greg85 » Sat, 07 Jun 2014 01:29:23 -0500

General English
This popular course is ideal if you want plenty of free time to combine your English studies with exploring your chosen location and soaking up the local culture. Consisting of 20 lessons per week this course allows maximum flexibility. Many students choose the General English Course which aims to improve your competence in general English. The course provides systematic practice in the four main areas of language learning: reading, writing, speaking and listening.

Course options for General English
General English Course (1-4 weeks)
General English Course (5-7 weeks)

Edit English or English Edit?
The above question illustrates just how flexible and tricky English grammar can be? Which version of the question sounds correct to you? Although at first glance this may seem like a nonsensical question, when reviewing about 20 pages of content, this kind of grammatical inconsistency may go unnoticed in the context of everything else. This may negatively impact your chances of publication, cause unnecessary delays or result in a slightly lower grade for students. If you want to avoid similar mistakes that may remain hidden within your text, choose our editing services!

Thanks
Greg85

Return to “%s” ESL | English as a Second Language Schools