english second language

This forum is a place for students to talk about, and discuss test preparation questions and queries.

Moderator: Annemarie

english second language

Postby nika89 » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 01:10:13 -0500

I was once enrolled in an online school before but they did not gave me the satisfaction I need. I found this site, www.learnonlineenglish.com limited slots only! they gave me the best quality teaching in English literacy that will help me communicate in my profession at the end of my course.english second language
nika89

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: english second language

Postby Greg85 » Sun, 08 Jun 2014 04:04:16 -0500

Rhetorical Questions for English Learners
Explanation of rhetorical questions for English language learners providing situations in which rhetorical questions are used to express the obvious.

-source: http://esl.about.com/od/question-forms/ ... arners.htm

There are instances when we write a document with great efforts but then it fails to mark the right impression because of the errors. This occurs due to limited knowledge and hence you need an expert to work on it. There are firms that offer such English editing services at reasonable prices. When you have to write a paper, it should be written in perfect flow and without any errors. However, sometimes it becomes difficult to make sure that there are no errors at all.

Thanks
Greg85

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” Test Preparation - TOEFL, TOEIC, etc....