Best school for exam preparation

This forum is a place for students to talk about, and discuss test preparation questions and queries.

Moderator: Annemarie

Best school for exam preparation

Postby NicoleB » Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:42:34 -0500

I know tuition fees can be expensive so I just thought i would let other student know where they can find good courses in English to get into university. I took IELTS at the London Language Centre and i would reccommend it, they help you to get a very high score. If you don't choose a good school you might fail.

So later i decided to take more courses to improve my conversation and business English and i took the BEC exam there.
NicoleB

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: Best school for exam preparation

Postby Deborah the ESL Tutor » Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:05:38 -0500

Nicole,

Thanks for sharing this resource for IELTS preparation. It may also be helpful to note that there are a lot of great free resources available online to help with your IELTS preparation. Using these resources is a great way to learn English and prepare for the IELTS exam.

I have found many sites with helpful tools to help you prepare. Here is one site that has some practice IELTS Writing Topics. I have also found this great website with free IELTS Practice Tests.

I put together tips for taking the IELTS exam for my ESL students. Check out my tips for IELTS preparation and let me know what you think!
I love being an Online English Tutor! It is always fun and interesting.
Deborah the ESL Tutor

Re: Best school for exam preparation

Postby Greg85 » Sun, 08 Jun 2014 04:08:41 -0500

The best way to prepare for your examination

Several ways of preparing for IELTS:

An intensive 8, 9 or 10-week preparation course. This course takes place 4 times per year. A Combination Course. Many people choose to study for the IELTS exam as part of an Intensive General English course, but it can also be a part of any other combination course, such as our Communicating Effectively in English or Young Business English courses.

Our intensive IELTS preparation course is designed to prepare candidates for the Cambridge IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination. IELTS is recognised as an entrance requirement by British, Australian, New Zealand and Canadian universities and for secondary, vocational and training programmes.
-source: http://www.londonschool.com/courses/exa ... ion/ielts/

Online English Science Editing: Perfect For You
Greg85

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” Test Preparation - TOEFL, TOEIC, etc....