Students and Teachers all over the world

This forum is designed to provide students with a general discussion area for English as a Second Language

Moderator: Pam Godbee

Students and Teachers all over the world

Postby D3CL » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 02:58:45 -0500

Hello Teachers and students. I'd like to introduce you something.
VK is an all-purpose tool for finding friends, both old and new. Our goal is to keep old friends, ex-classmates, neighbors and coworkers in touch. Also you can find a lot of people to talk about your interests (Education , Languages, History, Art, Guns, Music, Films, Games…). It is a HUGE community that contains 45+million people.
Why I’m telling you all this? Cause I want to help us grow up more. It was only Russian Project. But now we have a lot of people all over the world, and you can be next ( http://vk.com/reg8173433 ) here you can make your own page. There are a lot of Social Clubs, Flash Games, MMO Flash Games, Music and Video Gallery, Photo, Art, Dance etc. You can find all that you want. It’s a planet of your Dreams.

P.S. If you will have any questions, you can find me at MSN (d3cl@hotmail.com) and ICQ (563 610 588)

Best Regards, Helen.
D3CL

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: Students and Teachers all over the world

Postby D3CL » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 01:46:53 -0500

it's not a spam. :D please register with my link, and if you want i'll invite you to my friendlist. :Geek2:
D3CL

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” General Discussions